Business Intelligence/Data Analyst Junior; Secret Clearance Required
The BI Data Analyst works directly with business users, BI team members, and other IT resources to develop and perform extraction, transformation, and load processes to meet specifications and fulfill business requirements. This position is responsible for maintenance of existing processes, and execution of extract and load processes in an Oracle based warehouse environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Post reports to iNAVSEA (SharePoint) for end-user report access
- Perform data and report extraction, and report distribution.
- Adhere to methodology, standards and naming conventions and best practices
- Complete project related documentation (naming standards, technical specifications, test plans, etc.) during the different stages of the project as required
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Fast paced technical environment where well-versed spoken and written English is highly desired.
- Ability to read instructions and execute them
- Need to have reasoning and analytical skills in order to determine if data being extracted and/or a process being run, if it is successful, and if it is not, to determine what went wrong and how to fix it
- Work on-site Naval Base Indian Head, MD.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Indian Head, MD
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 04:59:59 PDT