Team Assistant - Adjuster Trainee
Team Assistant/Adjuster Trainee:
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Team Assistant/Adjuster Trainee located in Sarasota, Florida, for a National Exclusive Account. Candidates must have computer and customer service experience, strong verbal/written skills, and be team-oriented. Florida All-Lines adjuster license is preferred.
• Daily administrative tasks of the branch adjusting team
• Setting up new losses
• Answering calls
• Transmission of reports and documents
• Providing assistance to the adjusting staff
• Payment of invoices and legal bills
• Bachelor's degree, or four or more years of equivalent work experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional organizational skills
• The ability and desire to solve problems
• Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Johns Eastern Company is an independent adjusting firm and Third Party Administrator with over 70 years of experience in providing quality claims services for insurance carriers, self-insured entities and Underwriters at Lloyd's. Our offices are located in Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania. The claims adjusted by our firm include automobile, general liability, property, professional liability and workers' compensation.
Johns Eastern Company provides an employment package that includes a competitive salary, 401k, a flexible benefits plan, dental, vision and major medical coverage. Other benefits include educational assistance, Employee Award Referral Program, and Suggestion Award Program.
Johns Eastern Company is a drug-free workplace.
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 13:31:46 PDT