Field Service Technician/Installer
As a Field Service Technician and Installer, you would be expected to run service calls and install new water units. There will be additional light warehouse work required for this position.
- High School diploma / GED
- Basic computer skills
- Plumbing knowledge
- Basic construction knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 95lbs
- Ability to work on a ladder
- Scissor lift certification a plus
- Contribute a positive client experience at all levels
- Committed to service, integrity, and relationships with our clients
- Maintain loyalty to overall company vision and team environment
- Model professionalism both internally and externally
Advanced Water Solutions is the leading provider of bottle-less water coolers in Indiana and Lower Michigan. We are a growing company with offices currently in South Bend, Merrillville, and Fort Wayne, Indiana as well as Grand Rapids, Michigan.
We partner with our customers to provide healthy, hassle-free, drinking water to their employees. We've been locally owned and operated for 9 years and pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service.
We offer a truly unique product that provides legitimate solutions to the pain that every business using 5 gallon jugs of bottled water experiences. Our solutions eliminate the need to lift, store, or pay for 5 gallon jugs of bottled water. We help our customers promote employee health and wellness by offering clean drinking water that doesn't come from a bottle.
We are always looking for qualified professionals to join our team. If you are motivated, passionate and driven to succeed, a job with Advanced Water Solutions may be for you!
- Medical Insurance
- Company paid life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company matching 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional environment where your ideas are encouraged and you have the opportunity to grow your career
South Bend, IN
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 10:30:48 PDT