Application Developer- Director
Lead a technical team to manage the development and enhancements of Real Time and Provider Portal applications. Lead the implementation of large ($2-3 million) initiatives in the eBusiness area. Drive technology innovation to achieve competitive differentiation in the market. Work directly with business to manage expectation and to deliver the results. Lead the technical implementation of strategic initiatives. Interface with various department in the organization including Application and Data Architecture teams and provide technical leadership to development teams. Function as a solution architect to effectively interface with leadership team in both IS and Business organizations. Use creative problem solving skills to remove barriers and effective communication skills to keep all parties informed regarding status of projects. Become SME in Medicaid and Medicare Provider Portal and customer facing software applications and interactions.
- The Director of Real Time and Provider Portal Applications is to manage the development and enhancements of Real Time and Provider Portal applications.
- Lead a team of 15 professionals in developing/enhancing Real Time and Provider Portal applications.
- Lead Real Time Provider Portal Production Support and Operational Procedure team to ensure production excellence through metrics.
- Provide leadership and direction to team members around compliance with IS processes for application development and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical, architectural and career guidance to direct reports and other members.
- Lead the design and implementation of real time architecture solution for Real Time Provider Portal and cross-platform solution.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Develop in agile development methodology including user stories, continuous integration and test driven development.
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Review design and .net code and direct team to design and coding best practices.
- Work with business users to define scope, organize development program, and deliver quality releases consistently.
- Provide staff career development and guidance, i.e., handling difficult employees, employee motivation, organizational skills, written materials (job descriptions, evaluations, memos, and user specifications), etc., as measured by staff satisfaction.
- Collaborate with IS Director level associates in planning and coordinating shared services. Provide liaison to business areas to ensure alignment of communications and operational goals.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of Real Time and Provider Portal applications including planning, design, infrastructure, implementation, release management, maintenance, support and retirement.
- Mentor and coach technical development team.
- Ensure that Software Development Methodologies in design and build are consistently implemented and tracked with appropriate metrics.
- Lead technical meetings and provides technical directions to Programmer Analysts. Manage work assigned to vendors as it relates to Real Time Provider Portal and customer facing applications.
- Familiarity with requirements management tools and Agile development tools to effectively prioritize and track the requirements.
- Prepare feasibility and cost analysis determinations for projects.
- Interface with business clients, PMO, all levels of management, technical staff, architects, vendors, and others with minimal supervision to achieve project goals and initiatives.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders and ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in a manner that enables good business decision making.
- Demonstrate superior customer focus. Build consensus among stakeholders as it relates to large-scale business problems and issues.
- Manage large scale projects, lead appropriate resources, and determine project requirements and deliverables to ensure successful implementations to meet user needs.
- Critically assess impacts to the business processes as well as technical process flows and lead the introduction of new concepts and business processes.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of experience managing customer facing web solutions, clinical or healthcare applications.
- Five to ten years of experience with business requirements gathering, IT resource management, change management at cross-functional organization, enterprise IT; and people management.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare clinical applications.
- Other Skills: Experience with Portal technology, .Net, web pages and web forms, HTML, Adobe, AJAX, and knowledge of SOA and web services; experience in Agile Scrum; .Net experience and ready to develop code; Healthcare background a plus.
We provide quality services to customers across America, and are expanding our reach globally. We need technical talent with a high degree of sophistication to help support the unprecedented growth in our organization.
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:46:51 PDT