Desktop Support/Jr.Systems Administrator:
Desktop Support/Jr.Systems Administrator
Do you want to work with a group of cool professionals in an easy-going setting? Are you tired of doing the same job day in and day out? Do you prefer spending your work days in a close-knit, team atmosphere over a corporate office? Do you enjoy working with various industries (health care, manufacturing, accounting, financial)?
If you answered yes, an IT consulting company in Louisville, Colorado, is looking for an enthusiastic support technician. Please send your resume and salary requirements today!
The Desktop Support/Jr.Systems Administrator provides desktop support, basic system administration, and entry level engineering support to help our senior engineers and all of our clients. We are looking for an experienced, professional desktop engineer that wants to move into a senior position in the future. The right candidate needs to be dedicated and possess an exceptional work ethic, professionalism, aptitude, and attitude with a plan for the future.
- Experience with troubleshooting/deploying Acronis.
- Experience imaging computers, cleaning virus, deploying wireless AP's, setting up Outlook, and printers.
- Experience in customer service. You must be AMAZING with clients.
- Understanding of the MSP model and professional support.
- Help our account managers (lead engineers) with new users, virus cleanups, and deploying new computers.
- Professional desktop support.
- Help smaller clients (5 users) as lead engineer.
- Clients: Provide clearly communicated and well-executed customer service for support requests and managed services.
- Frequent sitting/standing
- Frequent work with computers
- Driving is required
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of PTO per year plus holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
- 401(k) with company matching
ViaTek is the premier Information Technology business partner in Colorado. We offer all the services of an in-house IT group, from LAN and WAN installations to server backups to security and malware removal, without the added costs. Our strategy of providing managed services for our clients keeps networks safe and hardware running smoothly.
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:42:51 PDT