Agent Compliance Reviewer
Ria's mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world, offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to its customers. Our vision is a service that is "always on", and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe. Ria has store and agent locations conveniently located around the world, in addition to online money transfer, both of which offer competitive rates and fast, friendly and reliable service.
We are looking for an Agent Compliance Reviewer to work remotely from home for one week and travel another week. The ideal candidate would be based in Colorado, Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona or surrounding states. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
As Agent Compliance Reviewer, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- This position provides support to the Compliance Department by ensuring agents are in compliance with section 352 of the USA PATRIOT Act, the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA) and internal policies and procedures.
- You will asses the agent's knowledge of the BSA and other AML regulations.
- Conduct assessments of agent's compliance program and provides AML training to agent and its employees.
- Serve as an active team member in supporting department's growth and goals to ensure sound operational understanding and implementation of operational procedures.
- Recommend Compliance Officer on organization and workflow of Agent Compliance Review Program.
- Examine and evaluates Agent's Compliance Program to ensure compliance with section 352 of the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Perform in-depth analysis of agent consumer transactions using Excel pivot tables to detect unusual/suspicious activity and ensure that transactions are within expected transaction amounts to Agent's main country corridor.
- Prepare and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) for suspicious activity detected during the review.
- Provide AML/BSA training to agent owner, agent compliance officer, CES store employees and agent employees.
- Prepare and submit final report.
- Follow-up on outstanding issues and recommendations.
- Review and update agent file to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Continue to increase knowledge of relevant anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Willing to travel 50% domestic and international
- Excellent customer service skills; oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Self-starter, analytical skills, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Minimum of one year in AML compliance related activities
- Knowledge of money laundering compliance requirements for money service businesses
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive benefits package including full medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Employee 401K Program with company contributions
- Growth opportunities within the company
Think you can take charge as an Agent Compliance Reviewer with one of the industry leaders in the Money Transfer business?
Then Ria Financial is the right place for you!
Apply on-line today!
We are the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT). Since 1987 we have served communities around the world by offering cost-effective, secure and fast service to send money to loved ones. We have a network of over 316,000 locations and serve over 150 countries. Our vision is a service that is always on and available whenever, wherever and however people need us anywhere around the globe. Join Us. Take Part. Make a Difference.
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 15:47:32 PDT