The Design Engineer will join a dynamic team of engineers in designing the T-WALL® Retaining Wall System. As part of this position, they will:
• Ensure the feasibility, submission, fabrication, and construction of demanding projects for a high profile audience across the continental United States.
• Work with state DOT's, railroads, consulting firms, government agencies, and construction contractors.
• They are responsible for a project from Concept to Completion
• BS in Civil Engineering
• 2+ years experience preferred in designing highway projects for consulting engineering firms
• An understanding of contract drawings and specifications
• Familiarity with AASHTO and AREMA codes beneficial
• PE or eligibility for PE preferred
• Excellent communication skills and work well in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills and an efficient multi-tasker who is able to meet deadlines
• Proficiency with CAD and Excel is important
Salary and Benefits
The Neel Company offers a competitive salary based on experience along with a comprehensive benefits package including: life insurance, health insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Interested candidates should use the "To Apply" button on this page. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your resume.
About the Company
The Neel Company is a nationally recognized firm specializing in the design, supply, and sale of the T-WALL,® Retaining Wall System. Our clients are the country's largest consultants and contractors, DOTs, Class I railroads, and other industry owners. Thirty years of experience allows us to provide customized transportation solutions including grade separations, bridge approaches, and even marine structures.
Our Concept to Completion philosophy means we are involved with projects from design to production through construction, all while offering a high level of support to our customers.
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:10:59 PDT