Metrics LLC seeks a Program Analyst for a competitive proposal to support the Federal Protective Service.
The Program Analyst will be responsible for researching and analyzing data related to various programs within FPS. Program Analyst will perform analyst functions including data collection, interviewing, data modeling, and creation of performance measurements to support of FPS Region 6 objectives. Program Analyst will conduct activities in support of regional office's objectives. Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• Collects and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, or non-compliance.
• Applies analytic experience and knowledge to various security topics, such as but not limited to countermeasures, threat management, facility security, and protective security, to determine the reasonableness and accuracy of data.
• Analyzes and documents process flows of various security topics, such as but not limited to countermeasures, threat management, facility security, and protective security.
• Prepares detailed reports and presents findings to regional leadership.
• Makes recommendations on data analyzed to regional leadership.
• Assists with forecasting requirements of various security programs to identify potential shortcomings, redundancies, or errors.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Window based computer software and be familiar with basic computer programs to include Microsoft Office Suite. Accurate spelling, typing and attention to detail are necessary. Must have ability to compile and organize reports. Contractor shall use conventional office equipment and associated supplies provided by the Government (desk, filing cabinets, telephone, facsimile, PC computer system, intercom system, photocopier, paper, pens, pencils, staples etc.).
General IT Systems utilized for this position:
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Access
• Adobe Acrobat
• Internet Explorer
• EIS (Enterprise Information System)
• FFMS - Federal Financial Management System
• o Discoverer
• o FPSDS
• o ICE Helpdesk
• o ICE Catalog
• o Visio
• o WebRMS
• o WebTA
Technical Skills, Experience, and Minimum Requirements (Program Analyst)
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Resourcefulness and ability to function in a fast-paced environment;
• Professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others;
• Ability to meet planned and unscheduled deadlines in a timely manner.
• Individual shall be neat, clean and well groomed, with well-fitting but not tight or revealing clothing. All contract employees shall dress at a minimum of Business Casual in accordance with DHS dress standards.
• Physical requirements are primarily sedentary, working while seated, however, individual may periodically be required to bend, lift and deposit documents, files and small quantities of office supplies (paper, etc.) in the routine course of daily duties.
The labor category being utilized for this requirement is considered a professional service.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's degree; 5 years in analyst specialty.
Providing quality government consulting in today's resource constrained environment, Metrics LLC balances proven best practices with innovative approaches. Our result: Highly effective outcomes and highly competitive solutions. For more information, go to https://www.metrics-llc.com/home.html
Kansas City, MO
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:06:01 PDT