OPERATIONS ADMIN COORDINATOR
Duties: The Operations Administrative Coordinator role is a full-time position in the Wharton MBA Admissions & Financial Aid office. Reporting to the Director of External Engagement, and working closely with the full-time Systems Administrative Coordinator, this position contributes to the Campus Visit Program and the overall flow of the office by providing superior operational support and serves as the first point of customer service.
Qualifications: A High School Diploma or GED and 5-7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Two-three years administrative/coordinator, and/or higher education experience preferred (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
* Must be flexible, prompt, reliable, and respect confidentiality.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential; maintain exemplary customer service to ensure a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
* Must possess the ability to exercise judgment, initiative, discretion and independence in dealing with a diverse client base.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many duties at one time.
* Fast learner with ability to interpret and explain procedures who is also a team player and comfortable working under limited supervision.
* Adept at using PC-based systems and internet; strong PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required
Reference Number: 07-26267
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Graduate Admissions
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative