Duties: The Systems Administrative role is a full-time position in the Wharton MBA Admissions & Financial Aid office. Reporting to the Director of External Engagement, and working closely with the full-time Operations Administrative Coordinator, this position contributes to the overall flow of the office by providing superior systems support and customer service.
Qualifications: A High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor preferred) and 5-7years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Must be flexible, prompt, reliable, and respect confidentiality.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential; maintain exemplary customer service to ensure a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
* Must possess the ability to exercise judgment, initiative, discretion and independence in dealing with a diverse client base.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many duties at one time.
* Fast learner with ability to interpret and explain procedures who is also a team player and comfortable working under limited supervision.
* Adept at using PC-based systems and internet; strong PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required
Reference Number: 07-26223
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Graduate Admissions
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative