Duties: Under the direction of the Head of Operations and Administration, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for greeting all visitors including students, recruiters and alumni and responding to all inquiries that come to the MBACM office. The Administrative Coordinator must maintain knowledge of departmental systems, programs, services and initiatives with the goal to exhibit exemplary customer service to ensure a high level of stakeholder satisfaction. The Administrative Coordinator will maintain superior knowledge of MBACM's online recruiting system to be able to utilize and understand all portals (resume book, CareerReporting, student records, company and contact records, etc.) and provide insight into end-user experience and site functionality to strategic enhancements. In addition, the Administrative Coordinator should maintain knowledge of broader school-wide initiatives in effort to effectively direct stakeholders to the proper resource.
Along with the Operations Coordinator, the Administrative Coordinator will co-manage the student check-in process including oversight of the daily appointment schedule, management of student flow during Advisor office hours, and tracking (data entry process) of Student Check-In Forms. The Administrative Coordinator will provide support to our Video Conferencing process which requires a strong understanding of how various VC portals work and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues. They will also serve as a back-up to the Operations Coordinator in managing the 'MBACareers' email inbox and the conference rooms and conference phone line schedules.
The Administrative Coordinator will support office-wide initiatives. This position will assist with various industry-team based projects such as outreach initiatives, data clean-up, research, and the creation of surveys, presentations and spreadsheets as needed. This position will provide support to Student Engagement related initiatives such as providing support to the Mock Interview Program and MBACM Pre-term events. They will also support the Employer Services team by providing administrative and logistical support to recruiting events and on-campus interviews and various database clean-up projects.
Lastly, the Administrative Coordinator will perform general office duties such as mail pick-up and distribution, UPS shipping, filing, organizing, and restocking office supplies.
Qualifications: High school diploma and 5-7 years of experience is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Three years administrative/coordinator, and/or higher education experience preferred
* Highly motivated and dedicated individual
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential; must be 'customer service' oriented
* Have the ability to exercise judgment, initiative, discretion and independence in dealing with client base
* The ability to work as part of team, be an independent thinker, and able to work under limited supervision
* Fast learner with ability to interpret and explain procedures
* Required to have strong time management skills, be able to manage many duties at once, and be reliable and prompt
* Ability to work under limited supervision required
* Experience using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required
* Knowledge of the recruiting process in an academic setting process a plus
Reference Number: 07-26191
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: MBA Career Management
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative