IHOP General Manager - (St. Louis, MO)
If you looking for a promising career in a fun, friendly and casual dining atmosphere we are now hiring IHOP General Restaurant Managers for our Saint Louis, MO location.
Our ideal candidates for our General Manager roles will possess a HS diploma or GED, 2 + years of demonstrated restaurant leadership experience in people management and development; growing sales; and providing excellent guest service. You'll be responsible for meeting sales and profit goals; and, maintaining the restaurant. Previous management experience in a breakfast focused restaurant environment, moderate to high volume restaurant, and kitchen management experience is preferred.
To be considered for our Assistant Manager opportunities, candidates should possess a HS diploma or GED, at least 2 + years of previous casual dining or quick service restaurant industry experience as a Kitchen Supervisor, Shift-Leader, Hourly Manager and/or Assistant Manager. Previous experience in a breakfast focused restaurant environment, moderate to high volume restaurant, and strong kitchen experience is preferred.
Both positions will be expected to work shoulder-to-shoulder with our Team Members to ensure consistent guest service standards and efficient operations; in conjunction to being able to work the entire line along aside of the cooks, cooking as business needs dedicates, being hands-on and helping out during high volume periods and/or fill-in and working during employee call-outs.
Our managers must also be able to:
- Stand and move for up to 10 hours, be able to carry up to 50 pounds, able to bend, kneel, stoop and have a good balance
- Work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays
- Communicate and interact well with others, able to write and speak effectively; resolve problems and overcome obstacles
- Lead a team and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Understand financial budgets and complete computer based scheduling, inventory, labor, payroll, and other reports
- Organize and plan various tasks and/or duties
- Obtain a Food ServSafe (or State required) Certification
- Successfully complete all internal certification programs
Additional skill-sets, competencies, and physical activities are required for all of our Restaurant Manager opportunities.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Top Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Menu Discount
- Development & Growth Potential
Qualified interested candidates should respond by sending your resume for consideration.
Pancake Holding, LLC; a franchised owned IHOP, values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free workplace.
Saint Louis, MO
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 21:22:25 PDT