Nurse Aide I Instructor (adjunct)
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking Nurse Aide Instructors who will be responsible for working with the program coordinator in teaching all aspects of the NA Certificate Program.
- Must be a registered nurse with an unencumbered license.
- Must be licensed to practice in North Carolina
- Must have at least two (2) years (4000 hours) of experience as a registered nurse in the United States.
- Must meet at least one of the following:
- Completion of a course in teaching adult,
- Experience in teaching adults, or
- Experience in supervising nurse aides.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has experience working in the community college system.
- Strong interpersonal and technology skills.
- Prior experience in teaching in a nursing program that involves class, lab and clinical