Retail Sales Management Trainee
Dallas Morning News Top 100 Workplace 3 years in a row!
Evantage, Inc. is a leader in the direct sales and marketing industry in Dallas. Over the past 10 years we have executed sales and marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies in Dallas. We act as their marketing arm, our sales and marketing teams help our clients reach and maintain new and existing customers through promotional marketing, new customer acquisitions and customer retention. No Telemarketing and No Door to Door Sales required!
We are different in many ways from most companies, our culture, our approach, and are team is what makes us stand out. We believe in promoting 100% from within the company. We have expanded nationally to 30 offices and each managing partner worked their way from entry level to management. We strongly believe that has been a key to our success. Pay based upon performance.
Training for the Retail Sales Management Trainee will include:
- Sales and Marketing
- Leadership Development
- Business Administration
- Daily Operation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Bachelors' Degree (All Majors Considered)
- If you haven't finished degree yet, you can be considered if you have 2+ years of experience in any of the following fields, sales, retail sales, restaurant industry
- A Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn and grow outside of your comfort zone
- Strong Work Ethic and enjoys being challenged
- Love to set and work toward Goals
If you think you have what it takes to work with Dallas's Top Sales/Marketing Firm, apply below.
Our team members were surveyed as to why they love their job, the answers were:
- "My job makes me feel like I am part of something meaningful."
- "It is a Fun and Positive atmosphere with opportunity to grow."
- "My boss and co-workers are fun to work with, and we learn so much every day."
Here at Evantage, we provide a positive work environment in which to develop both professionally and personally. We provide opportunity for advancement based upon an outgoing training program coupled with a strong work ethic.
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
Sun, 2 Jul 2017 08:48:09 PDT