District Manager in Training- Paid Training
Home Savings Programs is an information and technology platform that enables its users to have an assessment conducted with program facilitators. Our mission is simple: Lowering Your Cost of Living. Home Savings Programs partners with the world's leading companies through its customized marketing, sales and analytics platforms.
We are looking for individuals who can quickly pick up on training in sales, marketing, operations and management to open new territories and aid in our expansion. The ideal candidate will possess interpersonal skills including well-developed communication skills, leadership ability and a student mentality that enables them to quickly move into the District Manager position. As a District Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all representatives within your district and coordinating all departments. This will require the manager to be trained in every position, leading up to management, in order to properly manage all representatives. The training process is approximately a 10 to 12 week period and requires the Management Trainee to properly understand and perform each position. Due to the nature of our business, and the infancy of the Sustainable Energy industry, this person will be required to train into this position and will not be placed into management until all training is complete. This is an ideal position for anyone with management potential who desires additional training to become well rounded in all aspects of business development.
• Natural leader with entrepreneur mentality
• Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
• Experience training others
• Self-accountable and able to hit established goals
• Able to work productively in team environment or alone
• Motivated by rapid growth and ability to elevate within company
• Creative- ability to think outside the box both in marketing and training techniques
• Marketing, Sales and/or consulting experience
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Able to pass criminal background check
• College/ 4 year degree strongly preferred
• WE ARE NOT ABLE TO CONSIDER OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME
Greenspire is the country's leading utility savings provider. Every day, we assist homeowners who are struggling with high utility bills by providing them with free assessments to determine how to lower their monthly expenses. By partnering with several state, federal, and privately funded programs, we are able to offer them upgrades that directly reduce these costs, without the homeowner having to pay anything out of pocket. Our mission is to lower our customers' cost of living, while protecting our environment.
Greenspire has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in November 2012. This growth has landed us in the top 100 of the Inc 500, and within the top 50 Best Places to Work of multiple national publications including Glassdoor and Inc. Much of our success is due to the training and mentorship we provide.
North Hollywood, CA
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:08:03 PDT