Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The University of California Irvine, Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking applicants for a Health Sciences Clinical Instructor. This is an ongoing recruitment.
The UCI Medical Center is a Level I Trauma center with 5,000 runs/year and a 50,000 ED census. The Department's Division of Emergency Ultrasound was established in 2001. The Director is fellowship trained, as well as two additional faculty. A fully integrated 4-year medical student ultrasound curriculum is established. Clinical schedule of 72 hours per month, including the opportunity to utilize ultrasound in a critical access hospital on Catalina Island. In addition, 1,000 scans/year are anticipated along with video review of 6,000 more in a research, teaching and clinical environment. Prior experience not required.
For additional fellowship information, please visit: https://www.emergencymed.uci.edu/Education/ultrasound.asp
Completion of an American Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited Emergency Medicine Residency is required prior to fellowship start date.
Salary commensurate with level of clinical work.
Submit a CV, statement of interest, and three letters of recommendation at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04042
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Statement of Interest
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now