Emergency Medicine Education & Faculty Development Fellowship
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The University of California Irvine, Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking applicants for a fellowship in Education and Faculty Development for the start date of July 1, 2018. Clinical fellows will hold a Health Sciences Clinical Instructor title. The UCI Medical Center is a Level I Trauma center with 5,000 runs/year and a 50,000 ED census, with a national recognized three-year residency program since 1989.
Fellowship concentrations include residency and student education with an emphasis on research methodology. This two-year fellowship requires completion of a Master's degree in Education, Translational Science or Public Health. One-year fellowships are available for those with a Master's degree or starting one during the fellowship.
For additional fellowship information, please visit:
Completion of an American Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited Emergency Medicine Residency is required prior to fellowship start date.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications of clinical effort.
Submit a CV, statement of interest, and three letters of recommendation at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04040
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Statement of Interest
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now