Open Positions-Postdoctoral Scholar
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2018, you will have until July 14th, 2018 to complete your application.
Open Positions - Postdoctoral Scholar
Postdoctoral Scholar positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Developmental and Cell Biology at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are under the sponsorship of the faculty members of Developmental and Cell Biology in the Francisco J. Ayala School of Biological Sciences.
Qualified candidates should send curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL to submit the material requested:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now