School of Law Unit 18 Lecturers
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
Applications are invited for part-time Lecturer positions which may be available in areas such as:
• Appellate and Trial Advocacy
• Family Law
• Spanish for Lawyers
• Wills and Trusts
• Commercial Law
• Accounting for Lawyers
• Real Estate Transactions
We will not necessarily hire in all of these areas or necessarily be limited to these areas.
REQUIREMENTS - Candidates must have a J.D. degree, be a member of the bar in good standing and possess exemplary professional experience in the substantive area of law covered by the course(s).
TO APPLY: To be considered for these positions, please apply on-line to the UC Irvine RECRUIT system, https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04096
Please include the following:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. A recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity, UCI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples, supports work-life balance through an array of family-friendly policies, and is dedicated to broadening participation in higher education.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now