Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Position: Specialist Series
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior anticipates openings in the Specialist Series.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess a M.S. degree and/or Ph.D. degree with a background in psychiatry, neuroscience, genetics, imaging, radiopharmaceutical chemistry or related field. Salaries are based on University of California salary scales, which are dependent on academic rank and step, and commensurate with experience.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04150
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Information for 3 - 4 References
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-4 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now