Project Scientist Series
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The Department of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings in the Project Scientist Series in various divisions.
The divisions are:
Nephrology and Hypertension
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
General Internal Medicine and Primary Care
Candidates should have an M.D., Ph.D. or M.D./Ph.D. degree(s) and extensive training in one or more of the above disciplines. Candidates must have research and laboratory experience as well as a record of publications. Research independence and ability to write and fund independent research projects desirable. Salary and rank based on background and experience.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at
https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04043. Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now