Multimedia Design Education Technology (MDEdTech) Fellowship
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The University of California Irvine, Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking applicants for the fellowship in Multimedia, Design, and Technology for the start date of July 1, 2018. Clinical fellows will hold a Health Sciences Clinical Instructor title. The UCI Medical Center is a Level I Trauma center with 5,000 runs/year and a 50,000 ED census.
For additional fellowship information, please visit: https://www.emergencymed.uci.edu/Education/multimedia_design.asp
Completion of an American Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited Emergency Medicine Residency is required prior to the fellowship start date.
Salary commensurate with level of clinical work.
Submit a CV, statement of interest, and three letters of recommendation at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04037
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Statement of Interest
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now