Full-Time RN Charge Nurse 11:00 pm - 7:30 am Shift
We are seeking a Full-Time RN Charge Nurse 11:00 Pm - 7:30 Am Shift to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For over three decades, Lorien Health has been recognized as a health care leader across Maryland.
Our company is known for its secure ownership and dedication to our employees. We care about our employees and are devoted to providing a family-centered atmosphere for both our staff and our residents. Lorien's success can be attributed to our hard working health care teams and our sincere mission and goal to deliver first-class care.
Lorien Health Systems offers employees competitive salaries, excellent benefits and employee perks!
Ellicott City, MD
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:11:10 PDT