Construction Superintendent - Commercial General Contractor/CM
Diamond NY Services is seeking experienced construction Superintendents for a large, well established commercial General Contractor for major construction projects throughout Long Island and the five (5) boroughs.
Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day construction operations at the project site.
- Coordinating work of Subcontractors and any other work forces required to ensure all work is installed and executed in accordance with the project plans, specifications and contract documents.
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials and ensure each Subcontractor performs work in a timely manner to allow for the orderly flow of all trades into the project.
- Prepare and maintains weekly work schedules and look-ahead schedules
- Conduct weekly trade & safety meetings
- Implementation of the company safety plan
- Record keeping including daily reports, progress photos, Subcontractor safety orientations, daily extra work orders, tool box safety talks, inspection checklists
- Maintain working relationship with architect, owner, owner's representatives, engineers, union agents, building departments, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- Produce a quality project, on time, in conformance with all plans and specifications
Engineering, architecture or construction management degree preferred. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Diamond NY Construction Services is recruiting talent for a large, well established, commercial General Contractor with offices in Manhattan and Nassau County, NY.
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:55:40 PDT