Imaging Technology Assistant - Technical Craft Specialist B (Part-Time)
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Imaging Technology Assistant (Part-Time) - Technical Craft Specialist B position. The Imaging Technology Assistant (Part-TIme) - Technical Craft Specialist B performs a full range of technical reporting activities related to document imaging operations. This position requires the ability to exercise sound judgment and resolve problems that are central to record keeping activities and document imaging services in Enrollment Management division. Anticipated work hours are Monday - Friday, 12:00 p.m. - 5:00p.m. This is a part-time position with scheduled hours not to exceed 25 hours per week.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in document imaging or related experience required.
• Demonstrated excellence in communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills in all media (phone, face-to-face, and email) required to effectively communicate with students, the general public, and College staff and faculty.
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills in setting priorities and the ability to apply sound time management techniques required.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word required.
• Ability to lift or move materials weighing up to 25 pounds required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in the handling of information, records and data required.
• Ability to travel to Regional Center locations as needed required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Associate's degree preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Experience working with document imaging within higher education preferred.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Excel preferred.
• Knowledge of FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended), Veteran's Administration, Title IV, PA Act 48, 114 and 335 regulations preferred.