Project Manager - (Underground Utilities)
Cleveland based General Highway and Bridge Contractor has immediate full-time opening or a Project Manager/Estimator. Must possess a minimum of 7 years experience in all phases of under ground utility work (water, storm sewer, sanitary sewer) including new construction and design/build accordance with Ohio Department of Transportation Specifications.
The Project Manager/Estimator Underground Utilities with emphases on quality, budget, profitability subcontractor management ins a unionized environment.
- Team player with proven track record in projects up to $15 million in size
- Ability to work well with other Project Managers, Officers, and clients
- Computer proficient in MSO Products, HCSS but not essential
- Familiar with Primavera CP Scheduling interpretation, but not essential
- Valid Ohio Driver's License, less than 6 points
- Construction Management or Engineering Degree or a minimum of 7 years experience
Position offers competitive/negotiable salary, comprehensive benefits package.
Apply in confidence immediately with resume including key project experience package.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer
A local Heavy Highway Concrete Genral Contractor since 1992. Focused on concrete related projects such as construction and complete roadway rehabilitation of bridge/strutures working extensively for the Oho Department of Transportation, City of Cleveland, Cuyahga, Lake, Geauga and Ashtabula Countes, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, Notheast Ohio Regional Sewer Authority, and cities, villages an townships in a four county area. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Sun, 2 Jul 2017 10:22:05 PDT