Restaurant Assistant Manager
We are a new restaurant concept based in San Leandro, CA and soon expanding to other markets in the US. We are looking for a competent Assistant GM. We need someone that is more than just an hourly employee, we need someone who really has the skills to be a GM, but just needs the right opportunity. If you know how to hire, fire, train, motivate, lead by example, use a computer, communicate, schedule, handle ordering and are not afraid of customers or kitchen knives then we should talk. If you have kitchen skills, worked in an Asian concept or another national chain, that is a huge plus too. You need to be committed, punctual and somewhat structured. You will have a lot of responsibility, so if you fold like a tent under pressure, then stay home. There is real opportunity to run your own store, or move into corporate position. The salary is between $36,000 and $42,000 to start plus an achievable, generous bonus structure. You probably will need to travel a little bit too, so make sure you have a suitcase.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
The Fusion Factory was born out of our love for all things Asian. The spicy curries of Southeast Asia and India and the silky soy based sauces of China, Korea and Japan. It is the fusion of cultures as much as it is the fusion of flavors. It is the excitement of the street hawkers, it is the kindness of the people, this is what The Fusion Factory strives to embody. So, enjoy a classic Banh Mi, filled with Tandoori spiced chicken breast, or enjoy a Fusion Factory custom Naan bread pizza and cold local craft beer. Cheers!
San Leandro, CA
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:33:24 PDT