Sr. Technical Project Manager
• You will work closely with java development team.
• Work with IT functional areas to identify, propose and implement new technologies as solutions to business direction and strategies.
• Perform complex systems analysis, design and programming duties ensuring department standards and quality control processes are upheld.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies & Java is a must
• Organize and facilitate stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other scrum related meetings
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional development teams and development managers to support development and software delivery
• Guide and coach the scrum Team on how to use agile/scrum practices and values
• Aid the scrum team productivity by removing impediments
• Continually evaluate teams scrum process capabilities and suggest/implement process improvements in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Ability to understand and communicate technical issues
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 08:38:21 PDT