Licensed Clinical Social Worker
We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team! You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Completion of a master's degree in social work, psychology or related discipline
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker license issued by the State of California
- Five (5) years of employment experience in a similar position, preferably including a community clinic or similar environment
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
OUR MISSION Saban Community Clinic, in collaboration with strategic partners, serves as a medical home for the underserved and those who are most vulnerable by providing comprehensive, dependable and affordable quality health care in a caring environment.
OUR HISTORY In 1967 the Clinic (originally named The Los Angeles Free Clinic) opened its doors to provide medical, behavioral health and social services to low-income and uninsured individuals at no cost. The staff was made up entirely of volunteers and operated solely on donations. In 2008 The Los Angeles Free Clinic was renamed The Saban Free Clinic in honor of a $10 million endowment from philanthropists Cheryl and Haim Saban. Reflecting its new designation as a Federally Qualified Health Center in a new era in health care with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the Clinic was renamed to Saban Community Clinic in 2013.
The Clinic is a proud community clinic training site, partnering with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente on residency training programs, and with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA on the Jim Slotnick Fellowship in Medicine, a paid fellowship at Saban Community Clinic for first-year UCLA medical students.
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 14:44:42 PDT