Digital Marketing Manager Aurora, Naperville, Yorkville, Oswego, IL
Digital Marketing Director
The Director, Digital Marketing is directly accountable for driving performance across a portfolio of online marketing programs - PPC, SEO, CSE, display, affiliates, , marketplaces, social media, partnerships and additional digital venues as the business demands. The role will be to drive qualified traffic to the websites resulting in sales and customer acquisition and develop online marketing strategies.
Additionally, this role is responsible for researching/piloting new digital channels to continually create profit streams. The Director will be expected to market and optimize all brands and all device types. Experience is needed in the social/mobile landscape. This position is accountable for meeting new customer, revenue, and margin goals, while managing a marketing budget efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct accountability for driving website traffic, sales, and profitability for respective online properties.
- Develop strategic goals and deliverables for all digital marketing channels, oversee the tracking and monitoring and monitor performance, adjust strategies accordingly, and test things to maximize performance.
- Develop, manage and implement online marketing strategies/tactics to meet all goals.
- Track and report on campaign costs, performance and ROI throughout the demand generation lifecycle.
- Establish measures of success for the digital team's overall and individual strategies and programs, and develop and manage systems for tracking progress and acting on results.
- Analyze all results/key metrics and take any corrective actions to ensure profit and always be testing.
- Coach, mentor and develop all members of the digital team. Monitor performance against goals and objectives, providing timely feedback and coaching.
- Other job duties as defined.
- Bachelor's degree required. If you've worked for an Ad Agency, all the better.
- 5+ years digital experience with extensive experience developing and delivering successful search and/or display strategy.
- 2+ years in social networks, social marketing campaigns, and mobile marketing required.
- Proven experience with developing successful marketing campaigns via Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms.
- Proven ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPI's, socialize understanding, and drive initiative to completion.
- Demonstrated record of delivering effective strategies resulting in increased traffic and conversion.
- Strong experience leading teams as well as managing, coaching and developing direct reports required.
- Strong strategic business analytical skills required.
Compensation: Send your salary history with resume. Income depends on experience.
Location: Sandwich, IL. (40 minutes away from Aurora.) Aurora, Il, Naperville, IL Yorkville, IL Oswego, IL
We are an online, Personal Improvement and Intuitive Life Coaching Company that has improved tens of thousands of people's lives. We create Coaching and online Training programs to improve Client's performance levels in all areas of life. Client's create happier lives and attain real world success with our Coaching. If you have studied ideas like Tony Robbins and meditation or read self-improvement books and love to work on bettering yourself, then you would be a fit. The job offers you the ability to learn cutting edge techniques to improve your own life and make money! If you have always wanted to work for a Company that is conscious, fun, and really helps people, then this is the company for you.
Social Media Manager
Digital Marketing Director
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 14:53:57 PDT