Job Overview: Serving Those Who Serve Our Country
Matrix Providers is offering an excellent opportunity for a Ophthalmology Technician, located in beautiful Solano County, CA at David Grant Medical Center at Travis Air Force Base.
Solano County, CA is a special place, situated between San Francisco and Sacramento it is home to rolling hillsides, waterfronts, and amazing countryside.
Benefits of working with Matrix:
- Highly Competitive Hourly Rate
- Comprehensive health package (Major Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401k)
- Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays
Responsibilities: The duties as an Ophthalmology Technician include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform outpatient ophthalmology technician health care services required for Government beneficiaries
- Assist ophthalmologist in surgery, perform ophthalmic clinical photography and fluorescence angiography, and electrophysiological and microbiological procedures
- Perform ophthalmology clinic activities
- Completion of an ophthalmology technician course, optometric technician course with at least one year of experience in ophthalmology, or at least two years experience in ophthalmology to include assisting in surgery.
- Must have knowledge of ocular anatomy; ophthalmic medications; visual physiology, optics; use and maintenance of ophthalmic instruments and testing equipment; ophthalmic and medical regulations; medical terminology; optometric technology; asepsis; ocular referrals and emergency medical treatment; patient transportation; medical ethics; medical administration; surgical instruments and equipment; ophthalmic injectable medications; anesthetic solutions; and, ocular disorders.
Indeed: Not Post
Contact: To submit your resume for consideration, please apply online Here or email Clovis Aldridge at email@example.com
For confidential consideration please contact Clovis Aldridge at 720-60-7972.
Matrix Providers has spent years working with the Federal Department of Defense, obtaining the highest rankings in quality management and customer service. We pair just the right healthcare professionals with just the right department.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:46:10 PDT