EH&S Systems Scientist/Engineer
Seeking talented Environmental, Health & Safety Management Systems Engineer or Scientist with 5 to 8 years relevant experience to assist clients and staff with a variety of EH&S consulting services, including:
- Completing GAP analyses for management systems and product compliance
- Reviewing and interpreting ISO standards and guidelines
- Performing ISO system implementation and integration services
- Conducting and/or participating in system conformance and/or client customer audits and product compliance evaluations
- Developing and participating in management system review presentations
- Developing and delivering management systems training programs
- Developing management systems documentation
Successful candidates for this position must:
- Hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering, science or management related discipline
- Have working knowledge of management systems such as ISO 9000, TS16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Be independently driven and have ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong project management skills and be capable to work independently and in a team environment
- Have general knowledge of business operations
Additional qualifications/experience considered a plus:
- Familiarity with process operations of electronics, semiconductor, biotechnology, biosciences, life science, hospitals, and/or other industries is a strong plus
- Experience with Environmental, Health & Safety Regulatory Compliance Management and Audits
- Direct experience in quality engineering, supplier quality, or environmental product stewardship
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, FMEA or other improvement tools
- Experience with ISO13485 systems
- Familiarity with working knowledge of IPC 1752
- Familiarity with Design for the Environment
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience and skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point) software
We seek candidates who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, critical thinkers and committed to quality to join our talented team for an exciting and challenging career opportunity.
Who Are We?
CAPACCIO Environmental Engineering, Inc. exists to help industry and the environment prosper. We strive to be leaders in environmental, health and safety (EH&S). Through design and implementation of effective strategies for managing EH&S, the overall financial and operational performance of industries & institutions is positively impacted as well as the global external environment and the internal workplace environment. Innovation and creativity is necessary to solve the evolving and future needs of our clients. We strive to be leaders in the effective application of technology to anticipate and meet these needs. Our engineering & consulting experience directly with clients has enabled us to better understand the actual needs, and identify solutions for current clients as well as exciting new growth opportunities. We are currently seeking additional technology talent with the passion and ability to help successfully design and execute solutions to join our team of talented, energetic and passionately engaged individuals committed to the success of our clients and each other in an atmosphere for professional growth, innovation, and teamwork.
Capaccio makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers, and Capaccio supports this through conferences, training and opportunities for learning and advancement at Capaccio. Capaccio won First Place in the Zweig's Best Places to Work. We have an excellent benefits program and recognition program. Our employees feel valued and are passionate about the work they are engaged in. Come be a part of our awesome team!
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:14:50 PDT