CELL TOWER CLIMBER / tech
Milicia Electric Corp is a 15 year old diverse Electric and RF contractor working with all major carriers.
- You must be able to climb and have climbed cell towers.
- you must have experience with T-Mobile,AT&T, Verizon configs.
- salary based on skill set
Complete scopes of work assigned while ensuring safety, quality, timelines, are met. Work items include grounding, installation of antennas, all types of antenna mounts, microwaves, coax lines, TMAs, RF jumpers, remote electrical down-tilts / Bias-Ts, remote radio heads, fiber/DC Hybrid cables, sweep and PIM testing, site audits, and maintenance type items. They will adhere to OSHA / NATE / customer and industry wireless standards and quality.
Working knowledge of LTE, GSM, and UMTS platforms as well as duties related to installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting . Performs antenna sweeps,
• Work with major carriers experience is a must, resume should reflect carriers worked for
• Technical support when necessary
• Have experience or willing to LEARN to Operate ANRITSU SITE MASTER, KEALUS PIMM and EXFO, AFL fiber testers
• Operation of commonly used tools in the wireless industry efficiently
• Frequent performance of duties in outside weather conditions w/ occasional exposure to inclement weather conditions
• Set high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
The ability to maintain a desired level of quality in your work,
The Skills and Background:
• Experience with and the ability to climb towers 100+ feet tall
• Must have a valid driver's license
• 1+ years of experience climbing and working on Towers
• Experience with GSM, UMTS, Carrier Adds, and LTE
• DAS experience is a plus
• Experience with installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as they relate to equipment installation and failure
• OSHA Safety standards certification is preferred (will provide training)
• Comtrain or Fall Rescue certification preferred (will provide training)
Large to Mid-sized Electrical / Telecom data Company
based on Long Island
CELL TOWER CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIR
RF TROUBLE SHOOTING AND UPGRADING
West Babylon, NY
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:14:17 PDT