PBD Worldwide, a leader in the fulfillment industry, is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Distribution Manager position in our Alpharetta, GA location.
PBD Worldwide is seeking a creative, tactical and analytical individual responsible for the productive and profitable operation of the facility. This individual provides leadership to all areas of operations including sourcing, purchasing, logistics, inventory control, and warehouse operations. This position is responsible for developing and implementing an operations strategy with personal input and delegation of responsibilities to subordinates as deemed necessary to ensure success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represents the skills, knowledge and/or ability needed to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent in training and experience.
- 3-5 years practical experience in logistics, procurement, inventory control. International Supply Chain experience preferred.
- APICS / Six Sigma Black Belt Certified is a plus.
- Proven task management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time with a sense of urgency but cognizant of workload priority.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge with emphasis on Excel. Oracle background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
EOE /Drug Free Workplace
PBD Worldwide is a family owned company that has been in business for 40 years. Our dedication to doing whatever it takes has made us what we are; the respected turnkey fulfillment solutions provider for clients of all types. Our employees are a family, if you are dedicated and work hard PBD Worldwide is the place for you.
Drug Free Workplace
Equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:10:46 PDT