QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Quality Assurance Manager
The successful Quality Assurance Manager candidate will have a proven track record of implementing ISO 9001 quality control systems. The Quality Assurance Manager will work with customers, certification entities and internal teams to create a comprehensive quality management system including the quality control manual, quality control plans and product qualification plans. Candidate should have a solid engineering background so as to access and gather relevant engineering data points to feed back to R & D. Salary will be competitive and equity options are available. Candidates must be able to pass a high security background check to meet our customer requirements.
- 5 years of experience in an ISO manufacturing environment.
- 5 plus years of experience creating and successfully implementing quality control systems.
- Mastery of continuous product improvement processes such as Six Sigma.
- Experience in developing and executing a Quality Management System including proof of complete Quality Management System with supporting documentation of quality process.
- Banking or Security background highly desirable.
AutoCad, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
BS degree in a related manufacturing/engineering field
Six Sigma Certification strongly preferred.
Background in payment card or security business desirable.
"In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire."
Exciting, well-funded, venture backed credit card technology company is looking for bright, self-starters, great problem solvers who can contribute to product development and scale deployment. We are open to increment in teams that have worked together.
Based in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, and San Francisco, CA and in Lakeland, FL
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:02:52 PDT