City: Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Site Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Pay is $12.50 per hour
Supervision of all employees assigned to the Security site, with full responsibility for performance of said staff. Manage and oversee all assigned areas in order to maintain a safe environment for all employees, vendors, and personnel. Demonstrates and abides by Andy Frain Services Core Values and the operating principles set forth, while maintaining 100% compliance with all staff training. Observes and reports activities and incidents providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Supervisors must possess and maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
1. Performs the duties of a Security Officer in accord with post orders and company policy.
• The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this job description. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism. This is also a requirement of your staff.
2. Provide lead direction at assigned client site, to enforce that the post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that adequate reports and logs are filed daily and weekly.
3. Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed.
4. Equipment operation will include use of telephones, copy and fax machines, and computers.
5. Counsel and discipline personnel as appropriate; seeks advice from Area manager or designated representatives as appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents counseling and disciplinary actions.
6. Assists in the training of Security Officers and Shift Lead Officers, and review of post orders ensuring that Officers have competent knowledge of assignments.
7. Communicate with Area manager regarding account performance and Security Officer performance.
8. Assists in the weekly submission of payroll.
9. Ensures adequate security coverage of all posts.
10. Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with Staff to outline tasks and responsibilities. Ensure that Staff sign in and out for their scheduled shifts accurately for every shift.
11. Carry out other duties as assigned by the Area Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of hire.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in security, military or loss prevention.
- One year (1yr) of which must be in the capacity of a supervisory position within the Security Industry.
- CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
Andy Frain Services (AFS) is headquartered in Aurora, Illinois is a full service provider of security and event management services. Since 1924, we have serviced the security requirements of all levels of government and many Fortune 500 companies in such industries as ports of call, airports, transportation, chemical facilities, commercial buildings, etc. Our national portfolio of services includes armed and unarmed uniformed security, consulting, patrol officers, surveillance monitoring, special event security, training, and disaster and emergency response services. In an economy filled with financial uncertainty, Andy Frain Service, Inc. is expanding and poised for rapid international growth within our global community.
Kansas City, MO
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:38:40 PDT