Construction Project Manager
Join our team! We are a fast-paced growing specialty construction company seeking to fill a key Leadership position as a Sr. Project Manager. Our candidate is responsible for leading, managing and coordinating all aspects of our projects to ensure we exceed our client's expectations while meeting our financial goals.
Our experienced construction Sr. Project Manager exhibits strong leadership, communication and organizational skills. A passion that all projects are delivered safely on time, on budget is apart of their business mantra.
While our Sr. Project Manager is "getting up to speed", project leadership strategy plans will be communicated after assessing and prioritizing all current construction projects with a mindset that all projects are delivered safely on time, on budget.
This Leadership position is an integral part of our Executive team. Exceptional communication, organizational skills and attention to detail are required as well as knowledge of estiamting. While your passion for exceeding our project and construction clients expectations is a must!
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Create, Manage & Communicate to Field Project Budget
- Develop, Maintain & Update Weekly Project Schedules
- Creates Project Plan
- Coordinate Crew Resources
- Coordinate, Lead PreConstruction, Mobilization, Planning, Project Coordination & Project Status Meetings
- Forecast & Update Project Billings Report to Management
- Document, Manage Equipment & Labor Cost & all related project expenses
- Prepares & Communicates Weekly Project Status Reports
- Understanding, Managing & Communicating Project Management, Cost Billing & Project Profitability Reports
- Ensure Timelines and Deadlines are met
- Change Order Preparation, Execution, Documentation
- Track Productivity, Cost and Progress
- Track Change Orders
- Produce Updated Schedules
- Complete Pre-Construction Profit Analysis on every job
- Document meeting notes.
- Enter all Project Related Documents into system
- Preparation of Contracts
- Preparation of Correspondence
- Post Mortem Job Analysis
- Cost Reporting
- Maintain up to date project information
- Coordinate building material and deliveries
- Adheres to client contract, including bonds, fees, notifications, schedules, reporting, and costs.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Prepare Project Plans, specifications in the ProContractor Software.
- Manages the subcontracting process, which includes holding initial scope review meetings, finalizing agreed price, developing subcontract scope of work, and managing the subcontract distribution and final execution process.
- Collaborates with team such as project superintendent, subcontractors, and suppliers to create a construction schedule.
- Develops an organizational and responsibilities matrix at the start of each project and determines the resources needed for the project (e.g., people, tools, equipment, materials, internal and external services).
- Reviews the contract documents with all project participants (e.g., customers, employees, subcontractors, suppliers, public agencies and other authorities having jurisdiction) to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinates and delivers all requirements for subcontractors and suppliers to meet project schedules including project administration, operations and close-out.
- Responsible for project administration and daily operations. Prepares and/or reviews the baseline project schedule, milestone dates, monthly updates and close-out activities. Reviews with project staff monthly and assigns responsibilities, execution, and follow-up plans.
- Establishes relationships and communication tools as needed with subcontractors/suppliers and other project stakeholders to verify all materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and personnel are obtained and/or delivered when necessary. Ensures that all stakeholders understand performance standards and expectations.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Construction industry experience
We are a growing speciality construction company located in Austin, Texas. Passionate about innovation and creativity. We aspire to be the go to partner for our customers to create memorable indoor/outdoor spaces, environments & experiences in the commercial & residential space.
Bwerks is the expert in both interior and exterior specialty concrete, hardscapes, custom pools and water feature projects. Our flexibility, attention to detail, quality workmanship and multiple disciplines make us a desired choice in both new work and renovation projects.
We Are Creators
We Are Builders
We Are Passionate About What We Do
One Vision, One Team
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:51:11 PDT