Senior DevOps Engineer-
This role is a key member of the sales team, serving both as a
technical expert on our solutions as well as a voice and champion for our
customers, prospects, and partners back to engineering and product
This role will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver an
outstanding pre-sales experience, drive revenue growth through supporting new
and existing customers, and promote throughout the DevOps community.
Hands on technical knowledge of:
• DevOps practices and toolset
• Application Release Management,
• Build, test and deploy automation, including CI/CD
• Delivery orchestration and infrastructure provisioning
• A good grasp of classical SDLC theory and ITIL processes
Previous experience in a technology startup is preferred, but an eagerness to
learn and work hard is required.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, and you should have a proven history
delivering outstanding results (awards, sales achievement, blogs, open-source
projects, industry talks, patents, etc.) without requiring extensive oversight.
Ability to present to a wide range of technical (dev, qa, ops) and executive
(CISO/CIO/CTO) audiences required. Strong writing and presentation skills also
a must. Some travel (20%) required.
• An exciting product that instantly draws in potential new accounts and
• Great visibility and flexibility to help drive product direction to your
perception of the market.
• Endless career growth opportunities as we expand the team with more
resources and new geographies.
• Flexible work locations and hours.
Technical pre-sales, consulting, or engineering role.
Remote option possible, though you will have to come into the New York office a couple of times in the month.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
National Information Technology, and Telecom consulting firm providing solutions to Fortune 500 clients, and others.
New York, NY
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 06:48:44 PDT