Field Service Technician- Gas
Sign-on bonus to new technicians who are already Operator Qualified (OQ) for Gas Leak Surveys, DOE.
OQ training provided for non-OQ'd new hires.
Hydromax USA is a nationally recognized, privately owned, industry leading company seeking candidates to fill a full time position in the Seattle metro area. Our Seattle-Georgetown operations center is utilized to perform high technology safety inspections using GPS and other digital technologies. We have an immediate need to hire multiple field technicians to perform leak detection surveys for the local natural gas utility.
A typical day consists of using mapping and reports to guide the survey work of gas assets, reporting data about the information collected, completing forms, and attending previously scheduled appointments for surveys. Candidates should enjoy working outside and walking multiple miles per day. Candidates must also be computer literate and able to learn new software quickly. Highly valued traits at Hydromax USA include the ability to work independently, complete tasks efficiently and quickly, and the ability to communicate with co-workers and management in a kind and productive manner.
• Complete work in an efficient manner
• Adhere to all safety and quality policies
• Complete training and pass tests to become Operator Qualified (paid training provided by Hydromax USA)
• Accurately detect/classify gas leaks and other related tasks
• Perform 90% of daily work outside in residential, commercial, and industrial areas
• Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
• Able to pass federal DOT drug screening
• Computer proficient and able to learn new software quickly
• Observes and follows all company and client procedures, processes, and policies
• Good work ethic, integrity, reliability, and promptness
• Walking on all terrain; typically 10 miles per day
• Company vehicle and gas card provided (includes to-and-from office)
• Overtime encouraged; time-and-a-half paid after 40 hours
• Work coverage area near where you live for majority of work week
• Paid training
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Benefits, 401k and matching program
Hourly Pay- $14.00 per hour
Established in 2003, Hydromax USA is a professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country's aging water, wastewater and natural gas conveyance systems. Hydromax USA's vast experience with new technologies and techniques empowers contractors, engineers, and utility owners to make the best rehabilitation decisions regarding their buried infrastructure.
Based upon a strong record of performance, our customers have recognized that HUSA brings a unique ability to meet their needs for advanced data collection. We work from coast to coast covering the entire United States, without exception. Hydromax USA utilizes the largest array of technologies, within one company, to provide the broadest capability in the country to assess buried infrastructure.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:01:08 PDT