National Events and Field Marketing Manager
The National Events and Field Marketing Manager will be the event strategist for a national events program that builds loyalty with customers and generates demos, pipeline, and new business. The product is beloved by home care agencies and has a huge following of brand promoters. You'll own all event marketing programs from conception, leading a cross-functional team with a focus on driving results.
Field Marketing Responsibilities
- Create and manage the annual event budget and strategy
- Brainstorm creative and memorable event programs
- Negotiate speaking opportunities, hotel, food and beverage, and sponsorship opportunities
- Project manage event logistics for trade shows and conferences across the country
- Work closely with sales and marketing counterparts to ensure proper pre and post event follow up
- Manage cross-functional teams for event goals, logistics, and communication flows
- Work a trade show booth with an amazing team -- oversee operations and all the little details
- Host and entertain prospects and customers for dinners, happy hours, and social activities
- Convert the event experience into contacts , demos, and new business
- Track event ROI that reports up to a board level -- we have fun but need to have big ROI for these events
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Learn our industry and the challenges our prospects have
- Manage our "Ambassador" Customer Advocacy Program
- Speak and present at conferences, interviews, and webinars
- Network with industry influencers and 'players' so they know our brand and core differentiators
- Host and MC monthly webinars on industry topics to build our brand and generate leads
- Write emails, blog posts, press releases, and conduct interviews
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of event or field marketing experience
- Prior management experience required
- Experience or interest in marketing automation, sales, and/or revenue generation roles preferred
- Proven success managing an event strategy with a tech company
- Ability to travel a must.
- Experience overseeing other field programs beyond physical events (Webinars, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.)
- Experience owning a user conference of 1,000+ attendees
- Experience working in an enterprise and/or SaaS software company
- Experience working closely with a Direct Sales team
- Experience holding event budget authority and managing budgets across multiple event series
- Experience having pipeline building responsibility and accountability for Sales
- Hands-on experience with a Salesforce.com and a marketing automation (building emails, lists and landing pages)
- Experience driving SocIal Media campaigns
- Must be metrics driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
This role is based in our San Francisco office and offers highly competitive pay, full benefits, 401k, option pool, gratis lunch, and other perks to make sure our employees are at their best.
Home care is a rapidly growing $72 billion dollar per year industry in the United States and Canada serving 12 million people and supported by the largest demographic shift in human history. Over 90% of seniors want to stay in their homes for the rest of their lives, and over 80% of seniors will successfully do so. The home care industry makes this possible.
ClearCare is the industry leading home care technology platform. Our rapid growth in customers and revenue is driven by our innovative SaaS platform that helps manage all home care agency business functions, including scheduling, billing, payroll, senior-to-caregiver matching, CRM, HR, reporting, and point-of-care management. ClearCare' s web-based platform solves problems for all of the constituents involved in home care: family members, caregivers, seniors, agency staff and the healthcare community.
Healthcare is moving to the home with new technologies in remote monitoring, telemedicine, remote diagnostics, and medication compliance. In terms of cost, outcomes, and quality of life, no population stands to benefit from these developments more than seniors who are the largest consumers of healthcare. ClearCare, with its customers, is uniquely positioned to deliver transformative healthcare solutions that bend the cost curve for the world's most expensive patients.
Learn more about us here: clearcareonline.com
San Francisco, CA
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:51:36 PDT