Assistant Manager - Restaurant
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our restaurant team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen and service personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Assist with building sales through community involvement
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our Restaurant Culture
If you join the Shari's family, we want you to thrive. After 35 years as a successful restaurant chain, we've learned the key characteristics successful employees share. So how do you know if Shari's culture FITS your personality? Easy. We broke it down into four simple words.
If you work at Shari's, you love food. We'll give you plenty of chances to expand your knowledge of foods and recipes. We're continually bringing in new and exciting food products for you to experience, and introduce to our guests. We try new cooking techniques to bring out the texture and flavor of our fresh, Northwest ingredients. Before you know it, you'll be a Pacific Northwest comfort food aficionado. It's all part of the reason we like to say Shari's stands for "Simply Great Food".
Honor and integrity are woven into the way we approach our guests, coworkers and the business of food service. It can be summed up as "do the right thing". We're honest with ourselves and others. Truth is a powerful communication tool. Which is why we don't assign blame, or make excuses. Instead, we work together in an open and respectful manner. It results in actions that solve problems, rather than intensify them.
When you join the Shari's team, we will help you nurture your natural talents. Our high energy and positive work/dining environment creates plenty of opportunity to assert yourself. Our most successful employees are those who are driven by excellence, never settling for cceptable". Here, you are always learning and improving. Our extensive training program puts you in a position to succeed.
To say our service goes above and beyond is a bit of an understatement. We like to say our employees have "hearts for service". They truly love serving others. It shows each and every day as they do some pretty amazing things for our guests. This friendly atmosphere makes Shari's the place where people come to celebrate a birthday, go on a first date, or gather with friends. It says a lot about our people that our guests choose to spend special times with us.
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:32:09 PDT