Senior EPM/PPM Consultant
Tivitie is seeking an experienced consultant as a Microsoft PPM Consultant. If you are a talented, creative, business savvy problem-solver with a passion for technology, now is the time to join Tivitie's consulting team! We are looking for candidates to support us in the following locations: PacWest, SoCal, Mid-Atlantic/North East & Midwest
Microsoft Project and Project Online is one of Office 365's fastest growing services and is the market leader in Project and Portfolio Management. The team also recently launched Office 365 Planner, a new service focused on helping teams collaborate and organize their teamwork.
The ideal candidate has a track record of technical and business excellence with the proven ability to map customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. As a senior consultant, you will apply advanced analysis skills and experience in the domain of project management to define elegant customer solutions, develop detailed solution architecture and build estimates for customer implementations. This person will have demonstrated the ability to engage in senior level technology discussions related to business agility, IT value, and PPM technologies.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has strong relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise PPM implementations
• Deep Know-How and proven record of applying PPM in one or more industries
• Current and deep experience with implementing large PPM solutions on the Microsoft Project Online/Server platform is a must to be successful in this role
• Is bold and likes to interact with customers.
• Can work at a fast-paced company with a rapid feedback cycle.
• Is self-motivated "techie" with a "can-do" attitude and a background of delivering above & beyond
• Is seeking a career-changing opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team where the end-user is king
• Has expertise in Microsoft business productivity technologies
- Microsoft Project Online/Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Tivitie focuses on building project productivity solutions on the Microsoft cloud that help organizations drive productivity leveraging technologies such as Microsoft Project Online, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Visual Studio Online.
We specialize in a people first approach, believing that the innovation, creativity and power needed to transform business lies within your people, not within technology alone. Our team is comprised of insanely talented people, with decades of Microsoft experience, that we are lucky enough to call our coworkers and our friends. We believe that happy employees translates into happy customers. Our culture reinforces that work can be something that can bring fun and fulfillment to the life you lead.
San Marcos, CA
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 10:03:48 PDT