Jr. Systems Administrator
We are seeking a Jr. Systems Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the network systems of our clients and ourselves.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of Microsoft products including: Windows Desktop & Server, Exchange, SQL, etc.
- Ability to work within a team or byself
- Ability to speak with both technical and non-technical people about technology solutions and products
- Look beyond the immediate fix and be able to recommend a long-term solution
IDACOMP is a complete technology solutions provider. Started in 2002, we aim to assist and support small to medium sized business in designing, building, and maintaining a healthy and efficient technology based infrastructure through providing quality services and products and educating the customer about the best solutions to meet their needs.
We believe that by helping businesses develop and maintain a strong technology based infrastructure they can make quicker and smarter decisions on how to more effectively drive their business forward.
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 13:33:06 PDT