Construction Project Manager
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Watermark provides a full range of environmental consulting; architectural and engineering design; construction; remediation; and operations and maintenance services to municipal, government, and private sector clients throughout New England and adjacent states.
Headquartered in Lowell, MA, Watermark has offices in Plymouth, MA and Ft. Washington, PA. Watermark also maintains a network of project offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic and has a staff of over 75 experienced project managers, licensed site professionals, professional geologists, professional engineers, registered architects, designers, field engineers and scientists, engineering technicians, graphic specialists, construction managers, site superintendents, craft laborers, and administrative support staff. Watermark has the resources and regional coverage to successfully take the clients project completely from an idea through design, construction, and into operation with the highest commitment to safety, detail, schedule, quality, and budget.
Watermark is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB).
Watermark was named 2012 Small Business Administration Region I Prime Contractor of the Year; Inc. 2012
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:54:41 PDT