Six month assignment
Working for the DMD (Diabetes Metabolic Disease) department for a pharmaceutical company
- Study level work.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Study level experience.
- Strong SAS skills.
- Willing to be hands-on.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Nice to Have requirements:
- Diabetes Therapy Area experience.
- CVOT (Large CV Outcome Trial) experience.
- US (EST time zone).
- Study design experience (calculation of sample-size, synopsis/protocol writing, CRF review, etc.).
- Basic knowledge about study-pooling, reasons and background, knowledge about efficacy and safety analysis sets, ISS/ISE).
- Simulation experience.
- Ability to explain technical ideas, for example: missing data, multiplicity.
- Experience of analysing data by pooling studies; of performing meta-analysis.
Contact: Fran Gatto (610) 888-7900
HEPCO is an Engineering, IT, Telecommunications and Executive staffing company that works on both contract and permanent assignments. Whether you are a talented professional who would like to explore new opportunities, or a manager in need of additional support, you can count on HEPCO to provide you with world class customer service. HEPCO is committed to building long term relationships with both our clients and the professionals we place on specific client assignments.
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:02:59 PDT