This role is an onsite position based in South Florida.
The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on an online vehicle purchase website. The Software Developer will work on architecting, designing, and implementing software solutions, with several 3rd party APIs while working in a problem-solving and collaborative development. This is a full-time or Contract-to-Hire position.
About The Project
Development and launch of an online vehicle purchase website and associated software which endeavors to sell vehicles, unlike any current automotive portal. The project has a startup mentality with strong financial backing and vertical industry knowledge. Development is database and API rich.
In Leadership - Do what's right, even if it's tough
In Collaboration - Leverage our collective genius, be a team
In Transparency - Be real
In Accountability - Recognize that if it is to be, it's up to me
In Passion - Show commitment in heart and mind
In Advocacy - Earn trust and business
In Quality - Ensure what we do, we do well
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Sr. Developer
- Architecting and building elegant and robust code solutions on defined business requirements
- Designing and implementing unit tests to ensure the stability and scalability of created code
- Aggressively learning and adapting to an ever-changing technical landscape
- Collaborating with a team of Engineers with a willingness to both learn from and share experiences with peers
Must Have Requirements
- Experience in Visual Studio (2012 or above) using C#
- Experience creating web based applications on the Microsoft stack
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, WebForms
- Demonstrated expertise working with Web API (SOAP, REST), JSON, and XML
- Demonstrated expertise working with a database technology (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Visual Studio Online (TFS), Git, or other source control
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent understanding of Internet Security, PCI Compliance and the protection of nonpublic, personal Information
- Working knowledge of Scrum or similar Agile management process estimates and work plans
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We are a collaborative, creative and energetic company with a workplace environment that promotes individual growth and happiness. We are a team of individuals with varied backgrounds who come together each day to share new, innovative and creative ideas to solve problems and build an online user experience unlike anything else in the world.
Our headquarters is in South Florida, where the sun is almost always shining and sweaters are used more as a fashion statement than a critical piece of functional clothing. Comfort and style are our dress code requirements. Smiles aren't required but are almost always worn.Compensation is commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:18:07 PDT