Fellowship Director- Endocrinology
FELLOWSHIP DIRECTOR – ENDOCRINOLOGY
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Fellowship Director to join Baystate Health’s Regional Endocrinology Program in western Massachusetts.
Features of this opportunity:
- Lead our well-established and fully accredited endocrinology fellowship program with outstanding institutional support and deep resources available for your success.
- Join our team of 7 faculty physicians, 4 advanced practice providers and a strong support team to provide clinical education, coordination of divisional educational activities, and direct clinical care.
- Develop, revise and improve existing endocrine fellowship curriculum and oversee the fellows’ and residents’ clinical rotations. Generate topics for weekly endocrine grand rounds.
- Faculty appointment to UMass School of Medicine-Baystate commensurate with experience.
- 25% protected time for Fellowship Director role. Clinical responsibilities include primarily outpatient care with rotation for inpatient rounding.
This opportunity is available for ABIM board-certified endocrinologists with a minimum of 5 years practice experience in an academic setting. Passion for graduate medical education is essential. Good knowledge of ACGME is required and experience as an Associate Program Director is strongly preferred.
Baystate Health is Massachusetts’ third-largest healthcare system and serves a population of more than 750,000 people in communities across western Massachusetts. Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Health’s culture. We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity—while delivering a higher state of caring.