ASME Process Vessel Design Engineer
Position within the Engineering Department requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Perform design calculations for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and other types of process equipment.
- Familiarity with ASME, OSHA, BPE, API and other industry standards.
- Check drawings, bill of materials, and other design documents prepared by the designers.
- Ability to operate Compress, AutoCAD Mechanical, Inventor, Autodesk Simulation Mechanical (FEA software) and other computer software as needed.
- Interact with the various departments of the company as necessary. For example, assisting Sales with quotes and manufacturing with construction questions.
- Special projects and various other duties as required.
- The person who will be a success in this position will accept the scope of responsibility and have the ability to perform the representative duties as described above which may be supplemented by any combination of education, experience or formal certification.
- Normal in-house office environment, requiring standing, sitting, walking and low to moderate, bending, lifting, carrying in performance of routine office duties in this position.
Note: The above information in no way states or implies these are the only duties or responsibilities performed by the employee filling this position. In this environment, our employees may take actions to accomplish these objectives and may perform additional work related activities on their own or as a result of instructions from their supervisor not specifically mentioned above.
Custom Metalcraft is a family owned business established in 1977. We are a leading manufacturer of custom-designed material handling equipment and tanks produced from stainless steel and specialty alloys.
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 09:49:34 PDT