Mechanical Engineer MEP
Located in Los Angeles, CA we are an industry-leading hospital construction company that has completed hundreds of projects and thousands of smaller medical facility renovations. We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with extensive healthcare project experience including architectural projects such as educational, institutional and commercial buildings.
What you'll be doing:
With your strong technical knowledge and design competence as it relates to HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems and sustainable design, you will be able to leverage your industry experience and interpersonal skills to further align with a variety of architectural and buildings clients.
What you need:
- PE license is a MUST, license in CA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have healthcare and project experience, with OSHPD experience preferred
- Experience with mixed use, commercial, educational and institutional facilities
- Consulting engineering experience
- Proven ability to deliver a wide variety of project scopes on time and budget
- Working knowledge of computer programs and web-based applications such as AutoCAD, Revit (asset), proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Sustainable design knowledge, LEED project experience would be a Plus!
What You Get:
- An exciting opportunity with a good work/life balance
- Medical, dental, vision coverage and 401K
- Generous time off plan including rollover vacation days
- Starting base plus bonus but will stretch for meeting all requirements above
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your resume and salary requirements
Our client is a medicinal marijuana clinic that just raised $2,000,000 and is going public on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:03:09 PDT