New Client Development Representative
We are looking for a candidate with prior sales experience who is hungry for their next challenge and ready to make an impact on our sales team! As a New Client Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the development of our business in Direct Mail and Digital Fundraising with Nonprofit Organizations. Our ideal candidate embraces working under pressure, can challenge peers, and strives for results in a competitive environment. He or she will be directly responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities and exceeding sales targets.
Desired Skills & Experience Responsibilities:
- Sales results: This person will secure agreements ranging from tens-to hundreds-of-thousands of dollars in annual value to exceed aggressive sales goals.
- Prospect and find new sales opportunities within specific focus area.
- Achieve long- and short-term goals, quotas, and forecast results.
- Help set and drive client acquisition strategy in new industry segments, where very little pipeline and/or prospects exists. Keep aware of and respond effectively to market and industry trends, competitors, and evolving client needs.
- Play a role in helping the company to fine tune and sharpen sale process and product offering. Be a conduit for feedback from clients and prospects to our product development team.
- Build partner alliances as appropriate.
- Become an industry expert for a given industry providing strategy and direction for future growth within this industry segment.
- Manage sales pipeline, prospects, and client information through effective use of HubSpot.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Experience growing new revenue sources within an organization.
- Expertise with selling strategies, methodologies, strategic planning and execution.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively inside an organization to accomplish broad business objectives - leveraging internal and external resources to achieve goals.
- Experience working with all phases of sales relationships, from early prospect identification through account relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability selling strategically to CEO's, CMO's and VP's of Sales and/or Marketing.
- Knowledge of learning management systems and/or e-commerce solutions preferred.
- Exceptional at setting goals and accomplishing them.
- Willing to "get hands dirty" doing whatever tasks are important to get the job done.
- Recognized as an individual with outstanding solution selling skills, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and planning capabilities.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to understand complex business problems.
- A fast-paced, multitasker who is a competitive self-starter with a proactive attitude.
The benefits of being on the Haines & Co. team:
- Family-owned business for 80 years with established core values.
- Great people & culture.
- Partial paid paternity & maternity leave.
About Haines & Co:
For 80 years, business and nonprofit clients have turned to Haines to grow revenue, raise funds, store traffic, get their phones ringing, boost website visits and generate more leads. A lot has changed over the years, but our core beliefs as a family-owned company remain the same: to passionately invest in the success of those who put their trust in us from the smallest shop or charity, to the largest franchise.
North Canton, OH
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:53:01 PDT